Thursday, July 25, 2013

True Life: I'm addicted to shopping....

Get. The. Credit. Card. Away. From. Me!

I feel like I have been on a shopping spree for the past two months... School needs to start ASAP!! Out of sheer guilt I don't even want to include pics of all the stuff that I've bought recently.. so I'll just include a few of my faves :)

 
 
 

Monogrammed state tanks from Clawed Denim on Etsy. Wanna know something weird? As I was ordering these, I found out that the girl that makes them is my brother's girlfriend's college roommate. Talk about a small world!! These tanks are so cute and perfect for summer.

 
Monogrammed clutch from a boutique in St. Louis, J. A. Whitney. This store is bad news bears... I can't go in there without finding a million things I want.

 
                                                    This colorful necklace... die!



This is called a 'blessing bracelet'... it has Benedictine crosses on it, and is a little reminder to glorify God with all that you do.


Well guys, that's all for today... I certainly hope my husband isn't reading this... lol.

Have a great Thursday!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment