Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Target Buys + Movies

 
If there is one store that I can ALWAYS find something great in, its Target (or Targe as I lovingly refer to it). I stopped by there this past weekend.... and it was no exception. I can't honestly remember what I went in there to get, but I walked out with an armful of goodies!
 
 
Pens, post its, shoes and jewelry- what more could a girl want?
 

I have been eyeing these shoes for some time, so I finally gave in! They aren't so practical in the summer, but I know I'll get good use out of them during the school year.



And with school meetings starting in about a month, I decided to pick up some new pens and post its! (I know I'm a dork but I'm super excited!!) And ps, these pens are awesome! They have a really fine point and bright colors...love! Oh, did I mention that they were on sale?


Last but not least there was the jewelry aisle... In my defense, I had to walk through there to check out!

                      These earrings look just like Kate Spade but for a fraction of the price.

 

And on a completely unrelated note, I am just dying to get to the movies! I can usually wait until a movie comes out on Red Box, but these three movies look great.



 
                                                                      World War Z
 
  

Have a good day!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out those pens the next time I'm at Target. I love getting new office supplies almost as I love getting new clothes and shoes.

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete