Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Put a Wreath On It

Yesterday, I had a nice little craft-ernoon and made this beauty! It was super easy, and I love how fun and summery it is!

 
 
Here's a quick how-to!

You will need a Styrofoam wreath and drink umbrellas (wreath from Hobby Lobby, umbrellas from Party City). I used a 16 inch wreath, and about 100 umbrellas.



                                             I literally tore into the box I was so excited!

Okay... here are 2 little tricks I figured out. 1: The wreath I got wasn't as 'spongey' as normal Styrofoam, so it was hard to stick that whole toothpick in there. Instead, I broke it in half... success!! 2: You don't want to push the umbrella into the wreath because its fragile and could break. Instead, take the part that you broke off and create a hole for the umbrella to fit into.




Once you get started, it goes really fast!

 
And VOILA! A cute summer wreath!
 


Have a great Tuesday!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment