Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Five: Guilty Pleasures


We all have them... things that we love but feel a little "guilty" enjoying them. For me this "guilt" is because I know some of these things are silly... but I love them nonetheless!


Law & Order SVU: Gah... I just love it! I probably have about 20 episodes at a time on my DVR.

Diet Coke: I know how bad it is for me, so I only have one or two a week. Don't know if I'll ever be able to totally kick the habit... oh well :)



Real Housewives of OC: This one is shameful... I don't know what it is, but this show has me hooked.

Demi Lovato: This one is silly too, but her music is cute, catchy and great for the gym!


Statement Necklaces: I must confess, I've been bad lately! I bought 3 necklaces from Groopdealz, two from eBay, and one from J Crew.... whoops! The next one was cuter than the last, I couldn't help myself. I can't wait for Mr. Mailman to bring them!!! :)


What are some of your guilty pleasures?

Have a nice weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment