Monday, July 1, 2013

Hey there, July!

Well what do you know, its July! Seems like the summer is just flying by... someone make it stop!!

I am so excited to tell you that I have finally joined the real world and gotten an iPhone!!! I spent pretty much all of last night figuring it out and downloading apps :) Any suggestions are welcome for must have apps!


I have so enjoyed having nothing major to do this summer (like planning a wedding last summer)... but my school email has been getting more and more active lately. Teacher meetings will (unfortunately) be here before I know it! But until then, I will continue to enjoy the little traditions that I've started this summer...

                                         Coffee and the news in the AM (wow do I sound old!)

                          A smoothie after my morning workout (this one was peaches and cream!)

                                                    Digging into a good book at the pool

Rough life, right?

Tonight I made a new recipe: quinoa mac n' cheese! My husband had to ask me 5 times "What is this called?" It was a new experience for the both of us, but it was really good!!

Later babes!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment