Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm Back!!

And I'm back! I've been vacationing with my husband's family and family friends for the last week in Nisswa, Minnesota! It was so relaxing to be "off the grid" and we had a blast. There were about 20 of us and one baby... so there was never a dull moment! Here are some pics...




                                                    Lots of pretty sunsets!

                                           Fishing for the boys

                                            And shopping for the girls!



                                           Lots of time with this little hunk!








                         And what trip up north would be complete without making s'mores!?


Sometimes it great to take a break from reality... but I can't believe school starts back in a matter of weeks!
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment