Saturday, June 29, 2013

Craving a Get Away

I don't know what it is, but recently I've been dying for a vacay. My husband and I are going to a family lake house in Minnesota in a few weeks, so hopefully this will scratch my itch! In the meantime, here are some yummy pictures of places I'm dreaming of going..

                          
                                                                Turks and Caicos


                        
                                                                     St Lucia

 And no vacation would be complete without some monogrammed accessories!

                                
                                                              Monogrammed Floppy Hat
 

 
                                  
                                                             Monogrammed Sand Spike

 
Have a great weekend loves!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment