Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things I'm Loving....


Hey there! Here are some things I'm currently loving...

-This adorable gold cross necklace. It's made by Gorjana, but I bought it from Rue La La. I thought it was going to be bigger based on the picture online,  but I actually like that its small and dainty!





-My monthly Birchbox! Got this one in the mail yesterday. I love getting it every month- its always packed with fun goodies. This month my box had nail polish, a full sized lip crayon, a sample of face lotion, a sample of perfume, mini nail files and some cute post cards! I can't wait to try these out! 


 



-Shock Top's Lemon Shandy. I'm not a big drinker, but this beer is SO good! Its so lemon-y and refreshing- tastes like summer in a bottle!
 
                                                                           (source)
 
-And lastly, I'm loving this sushi that I'm about to have for lunch. Yum! :)
 
 
 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. That cross necklace is to-die-for. I love how dainty it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've worn it everyday since I've gotten it haha

      Delete
  2. Beautiful necklace! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete