Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hello, world!

Hello, blog world! I have been reading (and loving!) blogs for quite some time, and have a lot of ideas and a bit of free time, so I figured I would give it a whirl! I have a lot to figure out, though, so bare with me!

So, a few things about me...

1. I am a teacher. (Hence the free time... gotta love those summers off!) I absolutely love my job. I have so much fun planning lessons, and no day is ever the same. Don't get me wrong, it can be extremely challenging and frustrating, but positives definitely outweigh the negatives!

                                                                              (source)

                                                                      
2. I am a newlywed. My husband Tommy and I got married last August. A lot of people say that the first year is the hardest, but we have had a pretty easy time at it. It has been pretty cool to see our relationship evolve this past year.  I can be somewhat emotional and impulsive (what girl isnt?) and he is so amazingly steady... he's my rock. 

(K. Corea Photography)

 
3. I love to shop... and I love to hunt down a good sale! My favorite places to 'splurge' are J Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, and Nordstrom... and when I'm looking for those 'steals' I favor Marshalls, TJ Maxx,  and websites like Rue La La.

                                                                            (source)
 
Well, thats enough for now.. I look forward to sharing more as this blog continues! Thanks for reading :)

xox, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment