Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five: Lilly Edition

Hi lovelies! Today is the first day of summer, so you know what that means! It's National Wear Your Lilly Day!! In honor of this holiday, today's post is dedicated to all things Lilly.


1. It's a little too hot to wear this dress today, but I had to include it. This dress is PERFECT for teaching.. it is definitely a go-to outfit for me during the school year.



2. My fave Lilly koozie... sip in style!



3. Confession: I love to craft! So here are two of my Lilly crafts... the first is a quote made with Lilly wrapping paper, and the second is a work in progress. I mod-podged paper (from my Lilly planner) onto numbers... these will eventually go on a wreath for our front door.

 




4. Monogrammed Lilly binder covers... what could be more perfect?? :) I downloaded these from Jessica Marie Design.

 
 


5. And lastly, this Lilly skirt. I've had this skirt for a long time, but it's still a favorite!





I hope you all have fun weekends planned! I'm going to the lake with my husband, his family, and my best friend/ sorority sister/ roommate in college, Jess! I'm so excited to see her I could just scream!

                                    Ugly Christmas Sweater Party                                                

 
Mizzou Game

 

        

Happy summer, yall!
post signature

2 comments: