Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Loving Lilly!

Happy Wednesday!

A few days ago, I posted that I stopped by my favorite Lilly Pulitzer store, Pink Magnolia! Here's what I picked up...



1. A new planner!!! I cannot explain how excited I am to start using this bad boy in August! (Is it bad that I still have a Lilly planner that doesn't end until Dec? Nah...)

Confession: I am addicted to my planner. Pretty much my whole life is in there... I would have an anxiety attack if I lost it!

2. Marigold Skort in Let's Cha Cha. SO bright and fun... perfect for summer. And I got it on sale :) You can buy it online here.

                                        My bestie Jess and I at the lake this past weekend


3. A fun magnet! Better believe this baby is going straight on the fridge! Its the little things :)


I bought a Groupon a few days ago to a fitness studio that teaches zumba, pilates and yoga... so I'm off to take my first zumba class! Wish me luck!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment