Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Insta Lately!

Hello hello!!

I have been suuuuper busy lately with getting ready for the school year, dog sitting and just loving the last little bit of my summer vacation!



These are the dolls I spent the weekend with... so cute, right?

          Celebrating our one year anniversary with margs and out at our favorite restaurant.


 
I've also been busy monogramming everything possible! And I opened an etsy shop! Check it out here. (Its a work in progress still)

Lastly... a new obsession! I picked these up by total accident at the store (hubs loves golden oreos), and guys... they are to DIE for! I love anything lemon. Is it shameful to stock up on these since they're limited edition?

Well that's all for today.. I need to enjoy my last day of freedom before the meetings go into full force!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment