Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy!

Well, I made it through the first week of school! It's funny... all of last week I was dead tired and honestly wasn't loving work like usual. My husband kept reminding me that it would pass... and I'm happy to say that it did! Its only Monday... but I am feeling better about everything this week! Love being happy :) I even went to the gym tonight!

This past weekend was my hubby's birthday! We spent the weekend celebrating at the Lake of the Ozarks... boating, swimming and eating birthday cake!



I am a granola bar ADDICT! I drive 30 minutes to work in the morning so it's the perfect breakfast to eat in the car. Sometimes its hard to find a granola bar that has low sugar, high protein, high fiber... and still tastes good. Ladies... I present you KIND bars! Sooo yummy and only 5 g of sugar!

 
Lastly... I am so excited for tomorrow's link up! I can't wait to get to know my partner and read the other teachers' blogs!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment