Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teacher Talk- Dressin' to the 9's (most days...)

Today I am linking up with Nicole and Jamie to talk about one of my favorite things... teaching clothes! I love shopping and picking out outfits... looking nice when I go to work just puts me in a better mood. Not to toot my own horn, but I received the "best dressed" superlative from the students last year! :) But then there are days that I push snooze a few dozen times, throw on some pants and a cardigan and hope for the best!



So here a few outfits that I remembered to take pictures of...



Dress- Target, Necklace- J. Crew



Sweater- J Crew, Necklace- Groopdealz



Dress- Target, Necklace- JCrew



Shirt- JCrew, Necklace- Charming Charlies

And then I have my everyday watch/bracelet combo



Michael Kors watch, Blessings bracelet



Monogram ring- etsy, Bracelet- JCrew

Can you tell that I love statement necklaces? I plan a lot of my outfits around them. 


Thats all for tonight, loves! 

1 comment: