Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend Ramblings

It's a beautiful weekend here in the STL! I've been a bad blogger lately since work (school) has started back up... but my life hasn't been terribly exciting lately either :) This weekend is pretty low key with school work, house work, and the Cardinals game on Sunday. My bestie Jess & her bf Logan are meeting us downtown for it... I can't wait! She lives in Columbia, so I don't get to see her too much.

                                              Jess and me on my wedding day!

Working in a high school 'clues me in' to things that I would be otherwise unaware of. The most recent hot topic in my class right now is the undeniable demise of Miss Miley Cyrus. I saw the VMAs and her unfortunate dancing... but her newest video for "Wrecking Ball" tops that. Yikes. Its one of those things that you can't unsee.... watch if you dare!

                                                                source


Well, its back to grading tests for me. Hope y'all are having a nice weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Miley has come up quite often at school for me too. has your school caught on to 'what does the fox say?'. I think it's going to be the next big thing...and it's so stupid.

    ReplyDelete