Saturday, September 21, 2013

Retail Therapy

Hey loves! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I've been under the weather this weekend and my husband has been out of town for a week, so needless to say I've been a bit gloomy :( The solution? Shopping!

 
This little beaut is a Phillip Lim from Target. Its big enough to fit my iPad and planner on those days that I don't need to bring my laptop home. Also a great fall and winter purse!

 
These awesome tumblers. It wont be long until they have a monogram!
 
 
Speaking of monograms... check out my store on Etsy! (Shameless plug!)

 
And I couldn't pass up these cute straws!

 
My shopping trip didn't last very long... I was pooped after just about an hour of shopping, thanks to my cold. Tomorrow my mission is to get a new hair curling wand that is bigger than my current one.

Later gators :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. my weekend also started off with me catching a bug, tomorrow will be a test of how well i can teach when i'm not feeling too great. wish me luck! retail therapy is always a great option, i love the tumblers! i love your monograms, your shop might me a place for me to pick up a shower gift for my best friend when the time comes this spring. :] I hope you are feeling a little better tonight. have a good monday!

    ReplyDelete