Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Empire State of Mind!



Later this week I will be hopping on a plane headed for none other than the Big Apple! I have never been before and I seriosuly cannot wait! It will be a girls trip with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law and we are hitting up all the hot spots. And the cherry on top is that the weather is supposed to be AMAZING! Which makes all the difference since we will be out sight seeing for 90% of the time.


I will take lots of pics while I'm there! Any advice on what to see/do or where to eat?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous of your trip to NY! Plus that weather looks absolutely wonderful. Central park will be gorgeous in the fall so definitely spend some time exploring that. I don't really have many suggestions because I always do all of the touristy stuff. It's a little pricey but I would recommend a harbor cruise that goes past the statue of liberty and ellis island. Unless you are going there specifically to tour you can just go on the cruise that takes you past them and you were a ton of information plus get to also go down towards brooklyn. It's a really great trip. Things you should definitely try to eat are some pizza, a hot dog from a street cart, and at least one bagel. They are delicious! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete