Monday, March 3, 2014

Update on 26 before 26

 
 
Its been about two weeks since I posted my 26 before 26 list... so here is an update on how its going..

26 before 26

(currently in the process of taking this- I love my small group. The whole experience has been very thought provoking and moving)

2-workout everyday for a week
(completed on 2/11)

3-lose 10 pounds
 (Just two more pounds to go! )

4-read 26 books
(I counted all the books I've read so far this year- and the grand total is 9. I really need to get going on this... suggestions welcome!!)

5-give up meat for a week

6-volunteer

7-write letters to graduating seniors
(a tradition at my school)

8-get makeup done from a high end counter

9-plan a vacation
(Can't wait for Longboat Key FL in April with my Mama!!)

10- randomly bake cookies for school

11- do a paint and wine class

12- eat on "The Hill"
(yum!)

13- go to the zoo

14- get more art for bedroom

15-plant a garden

16-get a massage
(just bought a Groupon for one)

17-buy a lottery ticket

18-get a pedicure

19-go ice skating

20-try a body pump class at the gym

21-get dessert at Cheesecake Factory

22-make a Pinterest craft

23-donate blood

24-go to a blow dry bar

25-bring hubby lunch at work

26-give up soda for Lent
(Lent starts in two days- bye bye Diet Coke, my love.)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment